The Better Paper Project offers retail and online magazine promotions to showcase your magazine as an environmental leader.
These discounted and free promotions connect you with green consumers and give you a retail advantage. Members that have participated in our promotions have increased sales by as much as 114%.
2013 promotions are in the process or already available! Contact Karen Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. If you'd like, you can view the 2012 Media Kit. Join the Better Paper Project today to participate.
- 475 Barnes & Noble newest and biggest stores
- 10-pocket green Gondola Endcap
- High impact display located in the power aisle of the newsstand.
- Signage to highlight recycled paper usage.
- $3,000 / pocket / promotion (saving $2,400 each promotion!)
- Dates: April 1-30; September 1-30, 2013.
- Highlighted on www.bn.com
Independent Bookstores and Airports
- Feature in 23 independent bookstore, airport, and terminal retail outlets
- Locations including, the #1bookstore at SFO, Books Inc, Tattered Cover, Book Passage, Reader’s Books, Posman Books – Rockefeller Plaza & Grand Central Station, and Books & Books
- $2,208 for a 10 month period (more than a 50% discount)
- And, we've negotiated an 80% discount to the cost of accessing the airport and terminal markets.
- Better Paper mainline feature display.
- Attract green consumers with unique signage highlighting recycled paper use.
- $500 / pocket / 4 weeks (major discount).
- Dates: April 1-30; Sept. 1-30.
- Recycled paper section of Amazon's magazine store.
- Additional placement - participants can also be featured in their regular category.
- Standard Amazon terms, no additional free.
- Dates: Year round.
Book Superstore Mainline Feature Promotion
- 22 stores: A Real Bookstore(Fairview, TX), Book World (Janesville, WI), Bookstop Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA), Bulldog News (Seattle, WA), 5 Copperfield's Books stores (Northern CA), Empire Books & News (Huntington, WV), Longfellow Books (Portland, ME), Newsbeat (Davis, CA), 5 Schuler Books & Music stores (Michigan), 4 University Bookstores (Seattle area), UCSD Bookstore (San Diego, CA)
- 3 months promotion begin with first issue on-sale date
Stand out on the shelves and let the world know you are green. Join the Better Paper Project to participate. Contact Karen (email@example.com) with any questions.